Tuesday, September 14, 2010

someone hates me :(

ever get the feeling that someone just... hate you for no reason?
I'm just a quiet girl in the corner of the class.
I hardly speak to anybody.
but I'm well mannered, i think.
I always try to answer if someone asks me something.
but I get the feeling that someone hates me...
she glares at me for no reason.
I thought it was just a feeling but it's not.
she's a cheerful person, she never frowns, unless she's looking my way.
weird.
I understand if nobody actually like me (well they don't know me)
why would anybody hate me?
but I guess i wouldn't mind since I got this theory: the more people hating you the more people liking you.
so I guess more people will like me :).
so I don't mind...
I dont mind..
hiks hiks huaaaaaa (that is supposed to be crying)

No comments: