Thursday, July 15, 2010

my answer if different person ask me "how are you?"

1st person: "exelent! my day has been great"
2nd person: "awesome"
3rd person: "great, fantastic"
4th person: "good, a bit annoyed, but fine"
5th person: "uhh...ummm. fine, do you know you're not the first person to ask that?"
6th person: "geez sory but i'm kinda tired of that question right now, can we change the topic?"
7th person: "wow I wonder why everybody ask me the same thing, hey nice shoes!"
8th person: "oh look! there's Justin bieber" (run!)
9th person: "............."
10th person: "GEEZ WHAT IS WRONG WITH EVERYONE TODAY, WHY ARE THEY ASKING THE SAME QUESTION!!!
11th person: "peolpe have no creativity!"
12th person: trust me you do NOT want to hear my answer.
13th person: "i am......hee heee hee hahahaha" (laughing like a maniac)
14th person: "fine thanks"

No comments: